Monday, September 29, 2008

Paper Replika

http://paper-replika.com/index.php
ini adalah site indonesia buat papercraft ^^
mungkin kita bs kerjasama ya? kebetulan ide kita sama. Berikut ini adalah keterangan singkat sitenya.

Hi All, I believe we are share the same interest, fallen in love in such a nice hobby, paper model. Paper model or paper craft is my hobby since 1992, when I was on elementary school, it's been 16 years now I'm 31. The main motivation to make this site is to share the joy of making and designing a paper model to all my friends, that means you.

My plan is to release one or two simple papermodel every week. I choose unieque models. I am a freelance Architecture 3D animator and modeller as my professional work, I had my skills not from formal education, I taught myself instead.

I would appreciate if your generously helping me for keeping this site by donating me through Paypal, thank you and enjoy the models.

Jules

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: